Asperato ONE comes pre-configured with several different PSP connections so you can test payments out of the box. However, with this you are limited to the results that you see in Salesforce - you cannot view the payments as they flow through the PSP. To test thoroughly therefore, you'll need to connect your own PSP account.
To connect your own PSP account, you first need to make sure you're in lightning experience - see here for instructions on how to switch to lightning experience if you're not already using it.
Once you are in lightning experience, navigate to the "Asperato Setup" tab and then follow the instructions below:
- Click the "Add new connection" button on the "PSP connections" lightning component:
- In the dialog that appears, select:
• The currency this connection will be used for
• The mode (such as ECOM, MOTO, direct debit, etc.)
• The PSP you wish to connect. (PSP not in that list? Don't worry, we're always adding more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see what we can do.)
• An optional description of this PSP connection (such as "Wholefood Tavistock branch".)
- The dialog will then show you the keys required for the PSP you have selected. You will need to obtain these from your PSP (instructions can be found here for some PSPs.) When you've entered all the deatils, it should look something like this:
- Click the "Create PSP connection" button.
The "PSP connections" component should now be updated with your new gateway connection - if all has worked ok, you'll see a green tick by your newly added connection.
If you instead see a red cross, that means we had an issue trying to connect to your PSP with the details that you provided. If you see this, try entering your details again. If you still can't connect successfully, then email email@example.com, let us know the details of the PSP you're trying to connect to, and we'll see what we can do to help.